Hoang Lien National Park is one of the most favored destinations for the people who like adventure tour and explore nature. With rich flora, flona and majestic landscapes, Hoang Lien National Park was put into tours of Sapa long ago.
To explore the national park and conquer the roof of Indochina, travellers have 2 choices: climb or use the cable cars. If you want to climb, there are 3 ways to Fansipan: Tram Ton Route, Sin Chai Route and Cat Cat Route. Whereas, Tram Ton Route is the most easy-going road, so many peole choose it. Normally, travellers will take 2 days 1 night to go the top of mountian. Cat Cat Route take 3 days 2 nights. Sin Chai Route take 4 days 3 night, which is also considered the most dangerous and difficult way. As for the cable cars, tourists must buy a ticket which costs 600,000 VND for adults or 400,000 for children 1-1.3 meters tall . It is free for children under 1 meter .
However, to protect the environment of national park, here is some important informations:
1. All scientific research, study and collected specimens must be permitted by the Director of Hoang Lien National Park.
2. Follow the correct routes, stay in the correct locations of your visit registration.
3. Do not litter, pollute the ecological environment. Please take your rubbish out of the woods and throw it into the dustbin.
4. Do not bring plastic bags or plastic bottles into the woods
5. Do not gatherer or collect specimens in the forest
6. Do not hunt birds and animals. Do not pick flowers or take broken branches.
7. Do not light a fire in the woods. Do not bring combustibles, fire substances, weapons, explosives, harmful to the forest.
8. No not make noise on the trail made the animals frightened.
9. Do not write on the trees or cliff.
*Some things to do while walking in the woods
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and spectacular mountains of Hoang Lien National Park
- Take a picture to capture the best moments.
- Observe the change of the forest ecosystems
- Learn about the biodiversity of Hoang Lien National Park
Do not take anything but photos
Do not leave anything but footprints
Do not litter outside of the trash
Be polite - Take garbage out of the woods