With the purpose of introducing and promoting the potentials and strengths of cultural, sports and tourism development and values of cultural heritage of ethnic groups in the local area, Bac Ha district has organized many unique activities in Tourism Cultural Week 2020. Expectation time in 05 days, from 17 June to 21 June, 2020, location in the center of Bac Ha town and communes centre in the district.
1. The Ban Lien Tea Fragrance Program
1.1. Visit to experience the processing of Ban Lien Tea products
- Time: June 17, 2020.
- Location: Bac Ha Investment and Development Co., Ltd, Ban Lien commune.
- Content: Introducing and promoting Ban Lien Tea products, experience the processing of Ban Lien Tea products.
1.2. Gathering tea, producing tea competition; cultural and arts perfomacing of the Tay ethnic group in Ban Lien commune
- Organization time: From 09:00 on June 17, 2020.
- Location: Tea plantation in Doi 3 hamlet, Ban Lien commune.
- Content: Organizing contests to gathering tea, producing tea; cultural and art activities.
2. Opening Tourism Cultural Week in 2020
- Time: 20:00 on June 17, 2020.
- Location: Stadium centre of Bac Ha district.
- Organization: Culture and Information Committee
3. Street festival
- Time: 21:00 on 17/6/2020.
- Location: Some main roads around Bac Ha town.
- Content: Performing folklore in the form of street festival performances. Performing on the main roads of Bac Ha town, typical folk dances of ethnic minorities in Bac Ha.
Xoe dancing at street festival
4. Bac Ha’s photos exhibition
- Time: From June 18, 2020 to June 21, 2020.
- Location: At Hoang A Tuong palace
- Opening: At 09:30, June 18, 2020.
5. Perfomancing Gau Tao festival and folklore activities of the Mong people
- Time: 08:30, June 18, 2020.
- Location: At Ban Pho commune stadium.
- Content: Performing the Gau Tao festival of the Mong people and the cultural, arts and folk games of the Mong people.
6. Experience the activities at Hoang A Tuong palace, Bac Ha Flower Valley, Km7 Rose Farm and community tourism villages
- Time: From June 17-21, 2020.
- Location: At Hoang A Tuong palace, Bac Ha center and Na Hoi, Thai Giang Pho, Ta Chai, Ban Pho, Ban Lien communes ...
- Content: Visiting and exploring Hoang A Tuong palace; Flower valley, rose farm ... Explore plum garden in the tourism villages.
Introducing about Hoang A Tuong Palace
7. The Bac Ha traditional horse racing expo 2020
- Location: Stadium of Bac Ha district.
- Time: 02 days, from June 19 to 20, 2020.
- Content: Horse racing competitions at a distance of 1,900 m, with the racer from the communes of Bac Ha district, districts in Lao Cai province and Xin Man district in Ha Giang province.
Bac Ha tradition horse racing
8. Cinnamon Festival, Showcase of OCOP products and local agricultural products
- Time: From June 19 to June 21, 2020.
- Opening: at 14:30 on June 19, 2020.
- Location: Area of Bac Ha Temple Gate
- Content: Organizing the Que Festival; display OCOP products and local agricultural products, specialties such as Tam Hoa plums, local plums, vegetables, honey, mushrooms...
9. Closing the Cultural Tourism Week in 2020 associated with the night market
- Time: 20:00 on June 20, 2020.
- Location: Night market in BacHa town
10. Experience the Bac Ha market
- Time: 08:00 June 21, 2020.
- Location: Bac Ha Market
- Content: Tourists experience at the Bac Ha market.