To implementing the cooperation program between Lao Cai province (Vietnam) and the Aquitaine Region (France) in the period of 2020-2022, Lao Cai Tourist Information and Promotion centre inform to enroll student for French communication course in Lao Cai city, anticipate time from May 2020.
The students of the course are officials from: Lao Cai Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Lao Cai Department of Education and Training, Lao Cai Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and Department of Planning and Investment who want to learn French to improve their foreign language skills. and for professional work.
- Training time: Expected in May 2020, the course open in 3 months with time table: 02 hours / session; 02 sessions / week.
- Training location: Lao Cai Museum - 30/4 road Nam Cuong ward, Lao Cai province.
- Form of training: Training program in the form of concentrated, up to 15 students / class. Students are allowed to study and practice French with French teachers and Vietnamese teachers throughout the learning process.
Application foem includes:
- Identity card (photocopy).
- Curriculum vitae. (certified by the office)
- 4 photos (4x6cm) (photo with full name, date of birth at the back).
- Application form to learning French (certified by the office)
- Admission form:
+ Students apply at Lao Cai Tourism Information and Promotion Center (No. 109, Hong Ha Street, Coc Leu Ward, Lao Cai City).
+ Training program managers and French teachers will interviews to recruit students (expected in mid-May 2020).
+ Qualified students will participate in the French class when there is accurate notice of opening time.
- Certification form
Students learning French classes will be registered and take the international French proficiency examination, organized by Lao Cai Tourism Information and Promotion Center in cooperation with the French Cultural Center in Hanoi (L’ESPACE) is held annually (3 times / year).
- Application deadline: Before May 10, 2020
- For more information of the program, contact: Mr. Nguyen Manh Tuong (Email: [email protected]; Phone: 0983.341.169 / 0946.454.866)
Photos and written by Huong Giang